Tom Brady Special on Facebook

Photo Credit Facebook



   I think I have made it clear that I am not the biggest fan of the Patriots and by not the biggest fan I mean I despise them more than I dislike Ryan Newman and that hate is personal.  I don't have anything personal against any of the Patriots they are just so good that I can't stand them. 

   That being said this Facebook special Tom vs Time may change my view on Tom.  I have never not liked him as a person but have never really cared.  This special is a good showing of his personal life and how hard he is training at 40 to stay playing at this level.  He is dedicated to winning and has sacrificed a lot of his personal life with his kids and wife to play this sport.  

   If you are a fan of the NFL and love documentaries this is show you should check out.  

   Here is link to the first episode.  Tom vs Time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season