AFC Championship Predictions


   It is that time again.  It is the only week of the year that Patriots fans wait for because they know they are going to be here.  Like I said yesterday I believe that Tom Brady and he's hand injury were just a illusion to throw the Jags off.  They are saying that he had 10 stitches in his hand but it is Tom Brady so who cares. 

   I hope that the Jaguars win but I am going to have to be honest.  I highly doubt that they can stop this man.  He will just flip whatever switch it is that he has and take the game over and that will be it.  I am going to make the prediction that Tom will beat Sacksonville by at least 14. 

   Check on Twitter during the game and keep up with my opinion as everything goes on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season