The Patriots Repeat Superbowl?

Random stock photo I found. 

  The odds that the Patriots go back to the Super Bowl this year are high just as they always are.  With their 10 and 2 record they lead the AFC East at this moment and will not be toppled by anyone in that division.  Because every other team in that division is crap.  The other 3 teams in that divison (Dolphins,Bills, and the Jets.) are possible besides the Browns some of the worst teams in the entire NFL.  

   From the beginning of the season when the Patriots came out and lost that first game I had a feeling that they would win the Championship.  They just are so good and I hate to say that because I don't like them at all but with Brady at the helm they always have a chance.  

   I think that the only team that stands a chance at stopping this from happening is the Eagles.  They are my only hope for this year.  They can derail this train of the Pats. 

  What are your thoughts on the NFL Super Bowl this year.  Can the Patriots win again this year? Or is it the Eagles time to shine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season