Lebron in a Laker Jersey?
The Laker Cavs game is just started and the question is coming up. Could Lebron go to the Lakers.
I personally don't think that this is a good move by him. He is the man in Cleveland and has no reason to go to L.A The team in the land is built around him.
I think that he would be a good teacher for Lonzo in his early years but that is not a reason to transfer to a team.
Where do yal think that Lebron will go for free agency?
I personally don't think that this is a good move by him. He is the man in Cleveland and has no reason to go to L.A The team in the land is built around him.
I think that he would be a good teacher for Lonzo in his early years but that is not a reason to transfer to a team.
Where do yal think that Lebron will go for free agency?

Comments
Post a Comment