College Football Playoffs Predictions
The final four are set to go on January 1st for the College Football Playoffs. It is going to be a good year with the match ups.
We will start with the Georgia and Oklahoma game. This should be a close game unless the team that played Auburn gets off the bus and tries to play that game. Oklahoma's offence will pick them apart if the defense is not set and ready to go. The passing game is going to be a big factor from the Heisman winning Baker Mayfield. I am hoping that Georgia wins but that is just my SEC biased. I think that logically Oklahoma will beat them 21-7.
Them we have the rematch. Clemson vs Alabama. I think that the Crimson Tide should easily beat this team this year. They are not as good as they were last year. That being said. The Tide has yet to be tested but by Auburn and they did not come out of that one well. So this one is more of a toss up to me. I will call it Bama 21-17.

Comments
Post a Comment