Arkansas Moving to Get Gus Malzahn
After the lose in the SEC Championship the head coach of Auburn could be looking to leave the Plains. Arkansas is moving to hire him with a deal that doesn't sound too bad.
They are offerings 7 years and 50 million for the Gus Bus to drive on out there. If you are a Auburn fan I think you are ready for this move. Just like I have said in this article. I also stated last night here that he is a good coach unless they start to lose and then he does not know how to change the game plan.
It is being reported that he has til the end of the day to make a decision but that more than likely won't happen. For all the news on this and more stay tuned to Sports Bar Gaming. If you would like to sign up for the SBG Club just send a email to sportsbargaming.gmail.com to sign up for exclusive offers and content.

Comments
Post a Comment