Alabama in the Playoffs? Or Ohio State?
Does Alabama deserve a shot to be in the playoff even though they did not even compete for the SEC Championship. Or does Ohio State, the team that was left out of the playoffs last year who has won their conference championship deserve the chance to play?
This is the biggest question in the country right now. Who deserves it more?
If I was going to give my personal opinion on the situation. I think that Bama and Ohio State both deserve a shot at the title. But Alabama not winning the conference championship is a big knock against them. Even though they are only a one lose team they lost at the worst time and in the worst game they could have lost.
Then on the other hand you have Ohio State. With two loses one to Oklahoma which is a understandable lose to another top team but the lose to Iowa is a killer in my book. They may be their conference champion but they play in a weak conference and they have two loses. The only thing they have that even puts them in this conversation is the fact they won last night.
With all of this things considered I don't know what I would pick. Being from Alabama I am kinda biased about Bama going because I want to be able to watch them play. But then again they did not win the SEC and I think if we are going to continue with this four team playoff setup we have got to get some consistency in the way the committee picks the teams.

Comments
Post a Comment