Owners Turning over Phones Record for Kaepernick Case.
ESPN article about owners having to turn over phone records for Kaepernick case.
Owners turning over cell phone records for this Kaepernick case is amazing. I know this opinion is going to catch a lot of flack but it’s mine so I don’t care.
Kaepernick needs to grow up and see the fact that no one is not giving him a job because he kneeled. If that was the case there would be a lot fewer players in the league at this point.
The reason he is not getting a job is because he isn’t good enough to justify having all the baggage that he has now made for himself. If he was still a superstar player that would be a key part to your team he would have a job. But he is a average quarterback which now brings so much baggage to a team that no one wants to deal with that.
I don’t see how this case matters. The NFL is a business and they do not have to employ anyone. He had a job choose to leave that team and no one else wanted him so that’s that.
Owners turning over cell phone records for this Kaepernick case is amazing. I know this opinion is going to catch a lot of flack but it’s mine so I don’t care.
Kaepernick needs to grow up and see the fact that no one is not giving him a job because he kneeled. If that was the case there would be a lot fewer players in the league at this point.
The reason he is not getting a job is because he isn’t good enough to justify having all the baggage that he has now made for himself. If he was still a superstar player that would be a key part to your team he would have a job. But he is a average quarterback which now brings so much baggage to a team that no one wants to deal with that.
I don’t see how this case matters. The NFL is a business and they do not have to employ anyone. He had a job choose to leave that team and no one else wanted him so that’s that.
Comments
Post a Comment