Iron Bowl Game Prediction

Well the Iron Bowl day is upon us. With the kick off coming at 2:30 what will this matchup bring.  

With Miami falling yesterday this game holds more meaning than it did yesterday morning.  I think that is Auburn wins we could see both Alabama and Auburn in the top 4.  Side note I don’t think that the committy will vote that in but we can hope.

As far as my prediction for the outcome of the game.  I think that Bama wins unless this certain group of situations happen.  If Auburn plays the exact same game that they played against Georgia than I think Bama loses.  But if Gus decides that he wants to be part of the offence instead of letting the cordnatior do his job than I think that they lose for sure.  

Basically I think that the game will come down to which Auburn team shows up to the feild today.  

But if I have to give a solid prediction I am saying Bama by 14.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season