iPhone X Buyers Remorse?


 I took a trip to Best Buy earlier and checked out the iPhone X. If you have read any of my previous blogs you will see that I have a iPhone 8 Plus. 

  I walked in with all expectations of being mad at myself for not waiting for the X. A little bigger screen and fancy new face recognition hardware, I should have wanted this phone bad. When I walked into the store there it sat in front of me.  Shining right beside a iPhone 8 that made the screen look massive in comparison. 

  I walked up to the phone and took it in my hand. At that moment I knew i had made the right decision. It may have a slightly bigger screen but it looks and feels smaller than this phone. If they would have made the width of the X the same as the Plus  it would have been perfect. 


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowl Mania. How Many Bowls is too Many?

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games