Florida’s Season is Over







It came as no surprise Saturday that Florida took the horrible beating from the Missouri Tigers. For a team that wasn’t having a good season to begin with, to lose the head coach even though it was a good choice, is hard.

As a Florida fan I have accepted the fact that our season and any chance of a bowl run are over. Now we pray that the coach carousel can bring us a coach that can use the talent to its potential. 

Which brings up another question do we as a team have the talent?  I like to think we do but then again I’m not sure. We seem promising every year but somehow the wheels fall of the bus going down the road. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season