Bowl Mania. How Many Bowls is too Many?
Today started the Bowl season and the start of Bowl Mania. Capital One sponsored Bowl Mania this year and I personally like the idea a lot. I am a huge fan of fantasy sports and pick ems and things like that because it adds a new level of interest to games that otherwise wouldn't matte to me. That has always in my mind been the a big part of the success of March Madness. With the amount of bowls seeming to grow every year something like Bowl Mania was bound to happen. That being said the amount of bowls is also a little much. Looking at the line up of bowl games from the Bowl Mania I was left asking myself some "Who is that team?" And I follow sports and watch a lot of games a week. That means that your average guy who either likes his one team or one conference is not going to have a clue who more than half of the teams in this games are and is going to have no interest in the games. ...

Comments
Post a Comment