The Final Days of The Gus Bus



  What we have here is a coach who for lack of a better word has been anything but successful as the Auburn leader. “But we won a National Championship” says every Auburn fan on the planet. Yes he did when a National Title with a team that he didn’t recruit and a team that had a superstar that my 3 year old son could have coached and won with.

  With this years coach firing caravan firing up this week I believe it stands to reason that old Gus may be hopping on the train sooner than later. If he takes a L to the Aggies Saturday I think he seals his fate. A win against them could make a difference but if I was a Auburn fan I would be looking around and asking how long as I willing to deal with mediocrity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season