Rocket League Needs a Currency System
Well it’s the season of events and every game has one. Wether your grinding for skins on Overwatch or buying coins on Fortnite. I love Halloween events personally just because of the content. One event this year has stood out to me among the rest. Rocket League.
This years Rocket League event has had me hooked ever since I loaded the game up and started playing it. The content in the event is nice and I want to obtain it all. But that is not what I am chasing afte the most.
I am chasing this in game currency Candy Corns. It is the smartest idea Rocket League has come up with yet. And I think they have been doing a lot of things right lately. But this, this changes everything. I have a desire to grind away at this game to get these little things. They give you the opportunity to purchase content instead of hoping for a lucky drop or purchasing a key to open a crate. I personally don’t like the concept of the crates only being able to be opened by a micro transaction but that’s another blog for another time.
Rocket League please take this currency system and run with it. I would play this game so mich more if this was a option at all times.


Comments
Post a Comment