Android to Apple
So we are back getting at it. And I have made a step in a new direction with phones.
I have had a Android phone for the last 5 years and have had a loud opinion about Apple and their lack of originality with their devices. But I have decided that I am going to switch.
I have become bored with Android phones and it is time to try something new even if I think they have been bland for the past 6 years.
So I have had the iPhone 8 plus for about a week and a half now and I will be the first to say I love this phone. The battery life is great and the speed is top notch. Coming into the Apple world at this phone is good for me. I will say that it is the not a phone worth upgrading to if you have a 7 or even a 6s. I decided against the iPhone X just because my Note 5 was on the last leg and needed a new phone and this phone I knew would perform amazingly.
So in short from a android guy I love the iPhone 8 Plus
Comments
Post a Comment