NFL Playoff Week 3
I couldn't of been more wrong about this weekend and I'll admit guys I completely wiffed on the NFC playoff race. I really didn't see the Seahawks and Cowboys losing in the same week. I mean really, who did? It's been a wild week for football starting with the Alabama Crimson Tide's upset to Clemson in the National Championship. But we finally have our final four. Atalanta Falcons, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Next weekend we have the Divisional championships. Before we get into next weekends games let's review this week.
Good god almighty, talk about a upset weekend for the NFC. The Cinderella Story has ended for the Dallas Cowboys this past Sunday. The big mean green fighting machine of Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers was just to much for Dak and the Cowboys. As expected the Patriots and Steelers won their games. But watch out guys there's a new kid on the block. Atlanta really proved me wrong. Maybe Atlanta can start being that kind of team year in and year out. I'm going to keep this round up short an sweet for y'all this week. It's Divisional Championship weekend and we have the Green Bay Packers vs. the Atlanta Falcons and the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. the New England Patriots. I'm going to come right out of the gate and call this a Patriots vs. Packers Super Bowl. There's no way Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady are dropping the ball for these big games.
I fully expect to see a Brady vs. Rodgers Super Bowl. It doesn't get better than the two of the best QB's in the league squaring off against each other on the biggest stage in America. That's right folks give me the Pats. Give me the cheese head Packers for one last showdown. The Patriots are literally the best coached football team at the professional level and the Packers are quarterbacked by the best QB in the league besides Brady. Atlanta and Pittsburgh the journey ends this weekend guys. There's no way the Patriots and Packers are both going down this weekend. There's just no way.
By the way, I'm going to call a spade a spade here. The Dallas Cowboys had me fooled this year. I 100 percent thought this was going to be the year the Cowboys went all the way. I fully expected a Cowboys vs. Patriots Super Bowl. Green Bay was literally the only team I thought that could derail the Cowboys and they sure as hell did. It is what it is, I'm already so tired of hearing well if they would of started Tony Romo they would of won. That's just rediculous. That was Presscotts team through and through. Keep your heads up, maybe next year Dallas. The future is bright behind Dak and Zeke. Here's a schedule of the games to come this weekend.
January 22nd.
Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons
Time: 3:05pm
Line: Falcons -4.5
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New England Patriots
Time: 6:40pm
Line: Patriots -5.5
Good god almighty, talk about a upset weekend for the NFC. The Cinderella Story has ended for the Dallas Cowboys this past Sunday. The big mean green fighting machine of Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers was just to much for Dak and the Cowboys. As expected the Patriots and Steelers won their games. But watch out guys there's a new kid on the block. Atlanta really proved me wrong. Maybe Atlanta can start being that kind of team year in and year out. I'm going to keep this round up short an sweet for y'all this week. It's Divisional Championship weekend and we have the Green Bay Packers vs. the Atlanta Falcons and the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. the New England Patriots. I'm going to come right out of the gate and call this a Patriots vs. Packers Super Bowl. There's no way Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady are dropping the ball for these big games.
I fully expect to see a Brady vs. Rodgers Super Bowl. It doesn't get better than the two of the best QB's in the league squaring off against each other on the biggest stage in America. That's right folks give me the Pats. Give me the cheese head Packers for one last showdown. The Patriots are literally the best coached football team at the professional level and the Packers are quarterbacked by the best QB in the league besides Brady. Atlanta and Pittsburgh the journey ends this weekend guys. There's no way the Patriots and Packers are both going down this weekend. There's just no way.
By the way, I'm going to call a spade a spade here. The Dallas Cowboys had me fooled this year. I 100 percent thought this was going to be the year the Cowboys went all the way. I fully expected a Cowboys vs. Patriots Super Bowl. Green Bay was literally the only team I thought that could derail the Cowboys and they sure as hell did. It is what it is, I'm already so tired of hearing well if they would of started Tony Romo they would of won. That's just rediculous. That was Presscotts team through and through. Keep your heads up, maybe next year Dallas. The future is bright behind Dak and Zeke. Here's a schedule of the games to come this weekend.
January 22nd.
Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons
Time: 3:05pm
Line: Falcons -4.5
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New England Patriots
Time: 6:40pm
Line: Patriots -5.5
Comments
Post a Comment