My Top 5 Beers
To start the new year off I'm going to put out a list of my favorite beers. This is list is setup based on taste only not which one I drink the most or anything like that.
5. Shiner Bock. This Texas based beer is among the top 5 for its great full body flavor. I have not had a lot of it to give a great profile but I will but it amongst the top based on the few times I have had it.
4. Castaway IPA. This beer is brewed by the Kona Brewing Company. It is a amazing summer beer and the best IPA that I have had to date. The flavor is a great hoppy flavor with that perfect hint of grapefruit that really gives that refreshing taste.
3. Sam Adams Boston Lager. What is there to say that has not been said about this beer. It is damn near perfection in a bottle. The lager has a taste that can not be matched and bottle after bottle the flavor remains smooth.
2. Sam Adams Oktoberfest. This being a seasonal beer makes it higher on the list for sure. I look forward to the month of August knowing that this nectar of the gods is coming to a store near me. The best part of this beer is the unique flavor that screams fall.
And know here comes the number one beer in my opinion. This beer is my go to beer. I can not say enough about the amazing flavor and drinkabiliy that comes with this beer. It is a beer that not many people ever give a chance and they really should. It is the beer that got me to step out of the world of light beer and come to the wonderful world of real full leaded beer.
Yuengling! The oldest brewery in America. It is the best beer for anytime. It is and will always be my favorite beer.
Remember to always drink responsibly and never drink and drive. I love beer as much as the next bro but no drink is worth your life or the life of someone else.



Comments
Post a Comment