Most Anticipated Games of 2017
Well with 2016 in the bag it is time to look ahead to 2017 and the games that are on their way. I think it is gonna be a big year in gaming. Maybe even Nintendo can get back in the market with the Switch, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Anyways let's get on to the list here.
For Honor (XO/PC/PS4) Release Date 02/14/17 Publisher Ubisoft
This medieval knight game looks insanely original and the multiplayer looks like it is going to be intense. Not much is known about the single player but that will not keep me from purchasing this game.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Woodlands (XO/PC/PSN) Release Date 03/07/17
In a giant open world with four player co-op going after the drug cartel in anyway you can think of. What more do you need? I think this game has the potential to be the Game of the Year.
For Honor (XO/PC/PS4) Release Date 02/14/17 Publisher Ubisoft
This medieval knight game looks insanely original and the multiplayer looks like it is going to be intense. Not much is known about the single player but that will not keep me from purchasing this game.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Woodlands (XO/PC/PSN) Release Date 03/07/17
In a giant open world with four player co-op going after the drug cartel in anyway you can think of. What more do you need? I think this game has the potential to be the Game of the Year.
Red Dead Redemption 2 (XO/PS4) Release Date Fall 2017
This is my most anticipated game of the new year. The first game is this series is iconic and really captivated people. I have no doubt that Rockstar will blow us away with this one. I hope they include a multiplayer similar to GTA Online. I think that would be a extremely fun environment for a open world multiplayer.
There are many more games coming out this year that I am looking forward too but we have little to no information about.
Destiny 2
Star wars Battlefront 2
Need for Speed
Guardians of the Galaxy Telltale Series
Crackdown 3



Comments
Post a Comment