March Madness Event

primesport

Well it's all down to the end of football season and we have to look on to the summer sports.  And the one that I am looking forward to the most is March Madness. 

That being said, here at Sports Bar Gaming we are going to do a bracket league.  I will set it up through ESPN.  The person with the highest percent correct through out the whole tournment will win a t-shirt.  

They will be the first person in the world to own a Sports Bar Gaming t-shirt.  Lets get the hype going for this guys it will be here before we know it.  Leave some feedback either here or on social media about what color the tee should be and all that and we will work it out from there.

I will post more on this matter as we get closer.

Goodnight everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season