HD Remake that I really want to see

I love some of the HD remakes that have come out here in the past year or more. And backward compatibility with the xbox one has helped take away the need to remake every game that we all wish we could be playing but there is one game that i want a hd remake too more than any.  It actually is two games that I want and not just one.

I want Left for Dead.  I loved those games. They were a fun team based game that everyone could enjoy.  You didn't have to be good at it to have fun but if you were it was really fun.  The maps on those games were greatly thought out.  The zombies that the player could control had everything you could want in a character.

I just think with all of these games getting remakes that this is one that should get some love too.   I mean Bioshock got remade why can't this.  If somehow someone at Valve sees this I'm asking nicely PLEASE REMAKE THESE GAMES!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season