First Overwatch Event of the Year(Update More Leaked Skins)



  Well with the new year we all have wonder what the first event of the year will be for Overwatch.  Well this morning we got a glimpse of what it will be and it is The Year of the Rooster.  All I know of right now for the event is that we will get a new D.VA skin and a new Mei skin.

  It was also confirmed today that there will be no valentine's event despite speculation.  So for all of you hoping Mercy and Gentian were really a thing we will have to wait and see.  I am excited to see what the first large scale event will be for the year.  I think we could get a St. Patricks day event.

  (Update)  more skins were leaked today.  The image shows a Roadhog, Reinhardt, Winston, and Zenyatta.  This event is shaping up to be a good one so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season