Chris Brown vs. Soulja Boy in Celebrity Boxing Match


What's up all you sports fans, hooch hounds, and gamers? Today we have some big news regarding everyone's favorite rapper from like 2007 none other than Soulja Boy himself and the guy everybody loves to hate the rapping ballerina Chris Brown. The two have been going back and forth all week with each other on social media calling each other out and the trash talking time is over it's time to sack up and put the old gloves on and beat each other's faces in. So let's jump straight into this!

It's a glorious day for the Internet when you get two washed up rappers agree to slug it out, that's just what I call genuine American entertainment. When I first saw that this was really happening I thought it was a joke. But no, it's legit! Appearently it's over some girl Chris used to date but hasn't been with for like over a year or two and Soulja Boy had started to hit her up, some stupid crap like that. Well y'all can figure the rest out from what I just said. Just two big egos colliding over the same girl, no big suprise there. Seriously those two could pick from a line up of women, now they're fighting over one chick? That's just bonkers if you ask me.

What makes this even better is it's had to of been atleast 10 years since I've seen or even heard Soulja Boys name mentioned anywhere. Literally didn't even know the guy was still around kicking. The dude just kind of fell off the face of the Earth after he got so famous so fast. Surely he's blown all his money by now and just needs a paycheck. Both are probably looking for a paycheck right now, you don't see very many Chris Brown and Soulja Boy #1 hits anymore. Atleast not Soulja, I know Chris Brown still does a good bit of stuff. From what I could tell on Soulja's Instagram he's taking home $1,000,000 for the gig, not sure what Chris is getting.

Fight prediction, I would absolute love to see Soulja Boy Superman punch the hell out of Chris Browns stupid face, but Chris has the size on him no doubt. But wait guess who's apperently training Soulja according to his Instagram. The great Floyd "Money" Mayweather, that's right lady's and gents the undefeated champ is training up ya boy Soulja. This is going to be great, Soulja definitely has to come out to the ring playing Crank That, I mean he's got too right? I also wonder if we'll see Chris actually dance while fighting to throw off Soulja? Maybe throw in a split or a moon walk? I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see. I'm #TeamSouljaBoy on this one but I think he gets caught by one of those wild haymakers from Chris. But hey, atleast Chris is going to be punching a man this time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season