Pokemon Bank News/Finished my Playthrough


  In just a few days we should be getting the update to the Pokemon bank that will allow Pokemon to be transferred to Sun and Moon.  With this update you will be transfer Pokemon from the virtual console Pokemon games in to your new games as well.

  I just finished Pokemon Moons main story line.  It is the first Pokemon game that I have ever completed I think. I enjoyed the story. It keep me interested and I got attached to the characters as the game continued.  It took 41 hours for me to complete and that was with a long session of shiny hunting.  I finished the game with 124 Pokedex.  

  I am looking forward to the post game and online battle system. This is the first Pokemon game I have played with online mode. It should be interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowl Mania. How Many Bowls is too Many?

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games