My Thanks to Everyone/ MLG Overwatch Invitational
I just want to write a short post to say thank you to everyone for all of the views and support you are showing the blog. We did not expect this much traffic at all and it has blown us away.
I hope that everyone is enjoying the content that we are sharing. We are trying to stay on top of the daily news but it is hard at the moment because we both work full time. At some point in the future we want to start writing about other topics other than gaming and sports but for now that is what we are going to stick with.
In the near future we are going to start a podcast. It will be mostly sports and gaming information and news for the week. There will be many other things discussed in the podcast but those will remain the main focus. I dont have a exact date for the podcast. I do know that it will be a weekly podcast. We have a lot of research to do before this step gets underway. We will continue to write the blog through all of this and this will still be the main place to keep up with everything going on with the community.
In other news, going on this weekend is the MLG Overwatch Invitational. It is on the MLG website. Day one was today and the Day two events will be tomorow the link for the bracket and the feed is below.
Once again I just want to thank everyone so much for the support of what we are doing. If you have any questions or want to know how to become a part of Sports Bar Gaming follow us on Twitter and send me a DM or email us at sportsbargaming@gmail.com.
Thank you all and have a good night.
http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/mlg-events/brackets/vegas-2016/overwatch?utm_source=EventSection&utm_medium=Link
I hope that everyone is enjoying the content that we are sharing. We are trying to stay on top of the daily news but it is hard at the moment because we both work full time. At some point in the future we want to start writing about other topics other than gaming and sports but for now that is what we are going to stick with.
In the near future we are going to start a podcast. It will be mostly sports and gaming information and news for the week. There will be many other things discussed in the podcast but those will remain the main focus. I dont have a exact date for the podcast. I do know that it will be a weekly podcast. We have a lot of research to do before this step gets underway. We will continue to write the blog through all of this and this will still be the main place to keep up with everything going on with the community.
In other news, going on this weekend is the MLG Overwatch Invitational. It is on the MLG website. Day one was today and the Day two events will be tomorow the link for the bracket and the feed is below.
Once again I just want to thank everyone so much for the support of what we are doing. If you have any questions or want to know how to become a part of Sports Bar Gaming follow us on Twitter and send me a DM or email us at sportsbargaming@gmail.com.
Thank you all and have a good night.
http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/mlg-events/brackets/vegas-2016/overwatch?utm_source=EventSection&utm_medium=Link
Comments
Post a Comment