My Favorite Winter Skin/Tracer NEWS

  If you can't tell from the photo at the top of the page my favorite skin may be something to do with Winston.  His Winter skin is the best skin from the event.  It is the most thought out and unique in my opinion.

  Some of the other skins in this pack are good too but some of them are kind of not well thought out. I have seen a lot of stuff on Twitter about the Mei skin and how people hate it.  I will admit that it is kinda a rip off of the Torbjorn skin.  They for the most part made a male and female Santa.  Also the Sombra, Tracer and Lucio skin are for the most part the same skin.  I understand that maybe there is not a lot that you can do with this season without being offensive but come on I have seen some fan art of skins that would have been great.

  In other random Overwatch news.  Tracer is gay.  That is all. If it really bothers you that a fake character in a video game is gay or bi or whatever she is then you need to re think your priorities.  And the "I don't want my kids to see that in a video game" does not count anymore.  Your kids will see it everywhere.  I have children and the idea that getting rid of everything that may or may not have a LGBT character in it is insane.  You might as well take the kid lock them in their room and call it a day because this is the world we live in now.

  Sorry for the rant.

Link to the new Overwatch comic : https://t.co/wmvXp6V4zw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season