Doomfist?



If you had to pick someone to be Doomfist who would it be? If your first choice was Terry Crews then you would have been right on the money. Or maybe not who really knows.  He did go visit Blizzard and tell them that he wanted to be in the game and on a verified reddit account he said he wanted to be Doomfist.  Just think about it Cheeseburger Eddie as Doomfist. I think he would make a great voice actor for the character. He would fit the games kinda serious mostly goofy feel. 

I'm going to guess that Doomfist is going to be a tank of some sort. I don't really know what we are missing at the tank roll.  I'm sure they will find someway to make him work in.

[UPDATE] Terry Crews haso now taken to Twitter campaigning for the position of Doom fist.  Let's get in on this and get Terry Crews to voice Doomfist 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season