College Football Playoff is here!
Finally, the day everybody has been waiting for. It's time for the four best college football teams to meet on the gridiron in this years playoff. We have Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and Washington in this years final four. Today we're just going to take a quick preview at the semifinal match-ups and potential scenarios. But before we start, hats off to the Big Ten teams this year. I feel like there were three different teams you could of took out of that conference and put in this years playoff.
Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl
#1 Alabama vs. #4 Washington
Line: Alabama -13
Congrats to Washington making the big show this year, but the party could end very quickly for the Huskies as they have to travel to the opposite side of the country to take on top ranked Alabama and coaching guru Nick Saban. Washington QB Jake Browning is going to have his work cut out for him against the #1 defense in the nation. This will be a huge test for Alabama's freshman QB Jalen Hurts, but time and time again this 18 year old kid has showed extreme poise in the face of adversity. I like Alabama in this match-up for a number of reasons, that defense is just to good for Washington.
Playstation Fiesta Bowl
#2 Clemson vs. #3 Ohio State
Line: Ohio State -1.5
Today's biggest game is definitely Clemson vs. Ohio State. Both of these teams have top notch QB's and high powered offenses. Ohio State and Clemson are loaded at every position and are very well coached. Deshaun Watson is the leader and backbone of this Clemson team and a shoe in 1st round draft pick in this years NFL draft. He also has to go against a very good defense that could very well be the deciding factor in this game. Ohio State will have to get J.T. Barrett's passing game started early, mixed with some eye candy read option plays. I expect this game to go all 4 quarters and be knock down drag out type of game. In the end I think Ohio State is just too good and the better coached team.
Alright guys that is your College Football Playoff preview. I hope everyone has a Happy New Years and stays safe out there and I'll see you guys in 2017!
Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl
#1 Alabama vs. #4 Washington
Line: Alabama -13
Congrats to Washington making the big show this year, but the party could end very quickly for the Huskies as they have to travel to the opposite side of the country to take on top ranked Alabama and coaching guru Nick Saban. Washington QB Jake Browning is going to have his work cut out for him against the #1 defense in the nation. This will be a huge test for Alabama's freshman QB Jalen Hurts, but time and time again this 18 year old kid has showed extreme poise in the face of adversity. I like Alabama in this match-up for a number of reasons, that defense is just to good for Washington.
Playstation Fiesta Bowl
#2 Clemson vs. #3 Ohio State
Line: Ohio State -1.5
Today's biggest game is definitely Clemson vs. Ohio State. Both of these teams have top notch QB's and high powered offenses. Ohio State and Clemson are loaded at every position and are very well coached. Deshaun Watson is the leader and backbone of this Clemson team and a shoe in 1st round draft pick in this years NFL draft. He also has to go against a very good defense that could very well be the deciding factor in this game. Ohio State will have to get J.T. Barrett's passing game started early, mixed with some eye candy read option plays. I expect this game to go all 4 quarters and be knock down drag out type of game. In the end I think Ohio State is just too good and the better coached team.
Alright guys that is your College Football Playoff preview. I hope everyone has a Happy New Years and stays safe out there and I'll see you guys in 2017!
Comments
Post a Comment