Can you Guess My Game of the Year?
So it is the last day of the year and I think it is that time to write my choices for the game of the year. In the spirit of this i will say that I have not played a lot of games this year but I am basing this off of game reviews and games I have played. So here we go.
5. Battlefield 1. I know that our sports writer is going to hate where this one is located but I have to put it here. I like the game it is fun and I like to play it. But I don't like the way the leveling I'd setup. That being said it is a beautiful game and plays very smooth now.
4. Pokemon Sun and Moon. This game re caught my love for Pokemon this year. It played through in a way that no other Pokemon i have played does. Its story keeps you locked all the way to the end and the post game still has a lot to offer after that story is over.
3. Pokemon Go. I know what you all think. "What the hell is he thinking this game is garbage." I get that I do. But if we are all honest with our selves we have all played this game and more than likely most of us still check the game every once in a while to see if there is something cool near by. That being said this is the game that made this the year of Pokemon. It started the hype that lead to the release of Sun and Moon and that is why I am putting it here.
2. Rocket League Xbox One. This game is the perfect game for jumping on and playing a quick game. It is also the game that you can get on and be playing for hours getting random hats and other things for your cars. The games physics are amazing as well. It makes it where you can be good or you can be great.
1. Overwatch. This is not a shock to anyone who has read this blog any time ever. I love this game and can not get enough of it. The team based play style is the best think I have ever played. The Characters are so diverse and there is a character for every ones game style. This game will be my game of all time as far as I can see right now. I love the seasonal events and the community online make this game more than a game.
Well that is my list of top games I have played this year. I hope this year has been great for everyone of you and I hope that 2017 goes better for you. Thank you all for the support of the blog so far. We have a lot coming for 2017 and hope you all hang in for the ride.
5. Battlefield 1. I know that our sports writer is going to hate where this one is located but I have to put it here. I like the game it is fun and I like to play it. But I don't like the way the leveling I'd setup. That being said it is a beautiful game and plays very smooth now.
4. Pokemon Sun and Moon. This game re caught my love for Pokemon this year. It played through in a way that no other Pokemon i have played does. Its story keeps you locked all the way to the end and the post game still has a lot to offer after that story is over.
3. Pokemon Go. I know what you all think. "What the hell is he thinking this game is garbage." I get that I do. But if we are all honest with our selves we have all played this game and more than likely most of us still check the game every once in a while to see if there is something cool near by. That being said this is the game that made this the year of Pokemon. It started the hype that lead to the release of Sun and Moon and that is why I am putting it here.
2. Rocket League Xbox One. This game is the perfect game for jumping on and playing a quick game. It is also the game that you can get on and be playing for hours getting random hats and other things for your cars. The games physics are amazing as well. It makes it where you can be good or you can be great.
1. Overwatch. This is not a shock to anyone who has read this blog any time ever. I love this game and can not get enough of it. The team based play style is the best think I have ever played. The Characters are so diverse and there is a character for every ones game style. This game will be my game of all time as far as I can see right now. I love the seasonal events and the community online make this game more than a game.
Well that is my list of top games I have played this year. I hope this year has been great for everyone of you and I hope that 2017 goes better for you. Thank you all for the support of the blog so far. We have a lot coming for 2017 and hope you all hang in for the ride.
Comments
Post a Comment