Overwatch League is Good

 
   It is Friday night, just got back from dinner with the family and decided to turn the T.V on while I did a little writing.  Saw that the Overwatch League was on Twitch.  Decided to give this a look at because I used to love to play Overwatch.  There is basketball on at the moment so I am picking this over my favorite sport. 

   All of that being said, this is a nice setup they have.  It is different than just a normal pro style event where you are just watching teams play single or maybe double elimination against each other for a weekend event.  This is a full season style setup and feels like a pro sport.  You have different teams that you can get behind and support.  I am watching right now and the Seuol team seems to be unstoppable. 

  I will continue to watch as this goes on and see how much I like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefront 2 Pay to Play/ Death of Triple A Games

Redskins Refuse to Wear the Color Rush Jersey Tonight

The SEC Struggles this Bowl Season