Well Houston gets one W and then takes a huge L. Win the World Series and then lose your new star quarterback. Watson tore his acl and he is out for the season. R.I.P Texans season.
Early Access started on Battlefront 2 and the outrage began immediately. Everyone is saying that main characters of the franchise are locked behind either a pay wall or random luck of the draw with loot crates, that seem to take forever to obtain. It is sad to see such a promising game get stuck with a pay to win setup. Pay to win will be the death of the Triple A title and the larger developers if they don't see this. It is insane to expect people who have already paid $60 for the game you made, to pay another amount of money to unlock content in the game. This model makes people feel like unappreciated and makes the consumer angry which is not a profitable business model. I am perfectly fine with games that put cosmetics into loot boxes that I have the option to pay for. This model does not effect the main game play and does not give anyone person a advantage just because they spend more money. Games such as Overwatch, Call of ...
The fact hat they are the only team that has fussed about this to this point is astounding. But what doesn’t make sense is, they have one of my favorite color rushes. Theirs is actually enough of a change to make it cool. Unlike some jerseys. I think they look good but whatever if the team doesn’t want to wear the jersey don’t think you should make them.
If you come to the south there is no doubt in anyone's mind down here. The SEC is the best and for some people the only conference in the NCAA. They may not even watch other teams unless they are playing a SEC team. This bowl season is not showing that to be true though. The SEC is at the moment of writing this 0-3 and with Mississippi State playing at this moment we are looking at 0-4. I know that we have two teams playing in the playoffs and another team playing Monday as well. I live in the south and love SEC football but I do not think that we are the best conference. There have been years that we were the best conference in the NCAA but they are not in previous years. We have a few good teams a year but the overall conference is below average.
Comments
Post a Comment